Chat Topic

ruffy

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Hey everyone!
Here you can just talk and have a friendly spam with eachother:D

I'm sorry by the way but I don't speak Danish so you'll have to speak english with me:wave:

ruffy

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Yes it is! I am a player from the dutch server and I'll be starting a dutch premade with some friends here :)

ruffy

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
42:eek: nice.
I was wondering, do any of you have any scripts you'd mind sharing with me? :)
My dutch scripts obviously don't work here so I was hoping some of you would want to share with me.

Also, do you use skype as your main communication? You're always welcome to add me: piemelheufd69

Ikar

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Hi guys!
I am from Poland, but I playing on danish servers long time, first time in world16, but like different nickname.
I want to wish you luck and good game. I have many premium points so I'll buy resources and I want to be a winner on this world number 26! ^^
Greeting!

Lamba

Veteran
Reaktionsscore
ruffy; I have no clue, but I do know that several of the better Danish players have also tried out the international servers and done quite well, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's somewhat decent.

I'm just here to terrorise the top players, one way or another. :D

About scripts; I only use one for farming and troop counter and they're afaik. international/English and work just fine, so your dutch ones shouldn't be a problem afaik. Try 'em out on V25 before V26 starts?

ruffy

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Alright I'm very curious :)

I don't have any .net scripts so I'll need to search a bit for those but I'm sure it'll turn out fine.

By the way, do the Danish actively use catapults on farm or only on the wall? On the Dutch server we have this unspoken rule that catapulting the farm is a terrible thing to do so I won't do this but I'm curious as to what your opinions are.
The same about PP-abusing, we usually resent Premium Point abuse.

Lamba

Veteran
Reaktionsscore
Alright I'm very curious :)

I don't have any .net scripts so I'll need to search a bit for those but I'm sure it'll turn out fine.

By the way, do the Danish actively use catapults on farm or only on the wall? On the Dutch server we have this unspoken rule that catapulting the farm is a terrible thing to do so I won't do this but I'm curious as to what your opinions are.
The same about PP-abusing, we usually resent Premium Point abuse.

If it's within the rules, it's fair game.

Destroying villages, backstabbing in politics (/diplomacy) and the likes is part of the game. You live or you die. ;)

Lamba

Veteran
Reaktionsscore
That's how I play at least.

If you start inventing rules you merely put more restrictions on an already severely restricted game world.

Snoevl

Senior medlem
Reaktionsscore
What Lamba said.

However, even some of the best danish players will delete their accounts if you manage to catapult them down for a few days in a row, so it's a often used tactic on these servers - even though it's a pain in the ass for the victims. Making people quit can sometimes be easier than nobling them.

Ikar

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
I am looking for a team which will adopt the lone player from the Polish;)

ruffy

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Not meaning to be racist but our team will be just Dutchmen and we're full anyway :p

Ikar

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Haha, no problem, buddy. :)
So I'll starting alone or I will find friends from poland who want to play with me :)

Lamba

Veteran
Reaktionsscore
We're 3, maybe 4, IRL mates starting up together. Will be fun with these restrictions. :cool: