Good Luck Denmark!

Abel

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Hello fellow northmens!

I followed your game against .uk the other day and you gave them a good beating there!
You guys played well against sweden in nordic masters, and I hope that you guys will go far in world masters. We swedes are playing against .Nl and .Pl wich is some of the hardest teams in the tournament so it will be hard for us to go further in the tournament.

But it will be fun to watch your games. I wish you good luck in vm from your scandinavian friends across the sea!

And btw, if there is anything you would like to ask or anything, just write! Maybe i can be of some help, but I don´t think you will need it. Keep up the good work and let´s together show them what viking blood is made of!

Skolehaven

Elite medlem
Reaktionsscore
Hello

And thanks. It was an easy victory though. When our tribe of 15 was formed they had only joined 6. I still think we will have a hard time advancing from the group, but we will show an effort.

The only question I can come up with is can we have 10 good players in order to stand a chance putting up a full team just once? Just kidding. I'm proud to say that our team is solely made of Danes. But if you got any pointers I/we might not be aware of or any inside knowledge of any of our opponents. We will be more than happy for your expertise.

/Skolehaven

Ps. by the way. Good luck to you to :D You might need it more than us.

Pps. Maybe we can watch the norwiegans after their advance... They seem to have the easiest poll of us

Senest redigeret: