Reaktionsscore
Loek - Watch out what you say!..
I will take part and kill you ;D
I am a german pro gamer - ATTENTION

JeePCS

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Translate in English :

No speed 2? Shame will be! I expect the world 2 for speed 2. Russia again! I am in Romania, this is when they say speed 2 will be speed 2. I'll Danes me completely disappointed ... I had a parry better about you ... but do not say ... :mad:

I using : translate.google.ro

JeePCS

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
I'm not sad, i am nervous, they have not kept a promise!

Senest redigeret:

Loek

Forum admin
Reaktionsscore
Loek - Watch out what you say!..
I will take part and kill you ;D
I am a german pro gamer - ATTENTION

Wow.. thats nice mate.. Im an international pro TW player, so come n' get me ;)

You can check me up at .net if you feel like it..

JeePCS - There will most likely be created a third world later with speed x2.
I understand their concerns about a new second world with both faster speed AND a complete new version.

Loek

Forum admin
Reaktionsscore
Yes, but the Danes doesnt know it yet.. including myself, since it havent been incorporated in W3.net yet either..

JeePCS

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
They did not have to promise us, if they said then speed 2 speed 2 must be, that means that they have no respect for players! :mad:

Loek

Forum admin
Reaktionsscore
They did not have to promise us, if they said then speed 2 speed 2 must be, that means that they have no respect for players! :mad:

Actually it also means they take care of new players. While you say its disrespectfull for the Danish players, I say its out of respect for the new Danish players, so they can learn the new version without getting thrown into the action right away.

I support their decision and I believe its for the best of new comers.. whom we should always welcome best possible..

DeletedUser

kan i hjælpe mig for hos mig skriver den hele tiden Connection Error: 111 Opkobling nægtet

Perenoel1509

Junior medlem
Reaktionsscore
Tror det har noget at gøre med, at der er så mange der prøver at joine, på samme tid, så vent lidt, så kan du nok ;)

Power2

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
I am not able to join world 2.

I hope this problem will be solved.

By the way I wish to you thank you for the new world while I am at it.

Regards

Power

-Madsen-

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
Jeg kan ikke logge ind den siger det her:
Login ikke kunne gennemføres. Spille verden er ikke tilgængelig i øjeblikket.

Maestro

Senior medlem
Reaktionsscore
It was changed by the Germans, no one is allowed to have a speed x2 with the server 5.0 settings at the moment.

Power2

Nybegynder
Reaktionsscore
It was changed by the Germans, no one is allowed to have a speed x2 with the server 5.0 settings at the moment.

When can a world with those settings be allowed then?

I think many people here would love a server with a bit more speed in it. Personly I would.

//Power

Status
Ikke åben for yderligere svar.